External Links on dynamiclive.in.
We may provide links to other, external web sites that provide information which we may we determine at our discretion as containing the most useful information related to our product(s). While many sites provide very useful information, we only provide links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
We may change these links at any time as more useful or relevant sites are brought to our attention. We use them only to enrich this site for our customers. Any and all requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our clients or customer in mind. External web sites will generally not meet our purposes if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is nonexclusive list. Our external link policy applies only to websites outside of our own.
Procedures will be put in place by the service provider in order to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. Such procedures will include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from our Web page to another page. This will be done to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
The following guidelines will be used to evaluate each request for such a link:
Is the content relevant?
In other words, does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to ours?
If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Other questions that will be asked include:
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
You can contact us anytime by addressing your query to:
Dynamic Finserve Bangalore Private Limited,
#5/A, 1st Floor,
1st Temple Street,
Near Adigas Hotel,
Between 15th& 16th Cross,
Bangalore 560 003.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
We reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
At all times any and all information on, or product purchased from, this website, is for educational purposes only and is under no circumstance intended to provide financial advice. No guarantee is represented from any statements about profits or income, whether express or implied. As no trading system is guaranteed, your actual trading may result in losses. You will at all times accept the full responsibilities for all of your actions, including but not limited to trades, profit or loss. You agree to hold dynamiclive.in, the site legal owners, Dynamic Finserve Bangalore Private Limited, Dynamic Live and any authorized distributors of this information at all times harmless in any and all ways. By using our product(s) this constitutes your acceptance of our user agreement.
You agree by using this site and accepting our terms and conditions of purchase that you agree that you, and you alone, must ensure that the use of any of the materials purchased from our site in any manner or form at all, is in compliance with your national, local, federal, state or county laws.
Copyright© Dynamic Finserve Bangalore Private Limited . Dynamic Live.